Friday, October 19, 2012

Savon Pur {Pure Soap}

A North Hills Fun Shop Exclusive

Savon Pur {Pure Soap}  $10
Homemade natural laundry detergent


When my little boy was diagnosed with Eczema, I began making my own laundry detergent. It has been such a help with skin irritations, I decided to let others try it and see for themselves.  One jar of detergent will last approximately 20 loads. 

If you want a refill of the soap {without the fancy glass jar} the cost of Savon Pur will be $5.  We will put it in a {double} ziplock bag. Or, if you are lucky, if I have an extra plastic container (like a cleaned out container of butter or sour cream), you will receive it one of those!

To order, send an email to North Hills Fun Shop and let us know the following:
1. Number of orders
2. Do you want the fancy jar or the refill?
3. PayPal Email Address
4. Local Delivery or Shipping {Shipping is $5}
5. If shipping, send me your mailing address
      

 

No comments:

Post a Comment